Sunday, February 12, 2012

Athletes In Paris @The Roof Gardens

February 10th, 2012

It was a 'Farm' night, as people from the office were invited to go see our own Athletes In Paris. The guys were performing at an exclusive club on top of a building in West London. The dress code for The Roof Gardens is 'No effort, no entry'. Knowing me, there were serious doubts of getting in. But I thought if I wouldn't get in, this would have been the great opportunity to say 'don't you know who I am' and 'does effort mean dressing slutty' to the bouncer.

Surprsingly they didn't even ask for my ID!!! I guess being tired and stressed makes you look older.

Marble floor in the elevator, going to the top floor. The garden and the live music area looked really nice.








Athletes In Paris' great show was the best part or actually the only good part of the whole evening, as I'm not a fan of fancy clubs. Just the thought of clean places filled with nasty people. Ugh. And I still wonder how the band ended up playing there.




Anyways loved the band's entry (first band pic above) and singer Matt's semi-dorky dancing. They are definitely worth listening to. Here's their latest video;

No comments:

Post a Comment