Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy Friend's Day! Whatever, I'll see you on Facebook.

February 14th, 2012

Valentine's Day is called Friend's Day in Finland, and as it was my last evening in London too, I decided to bring the tradition amongst my Erasmus friends. It was like a circle closing, since the place where I stayed the first days, I was going to stay the last one as well. With the same menu; sushi and beer.

you gotta fight, for your right, to paartee!







The cheesecake Maria baked was amazing. The blueberries on top of it, inspired by the Friends' gig, were not.


I'm so lucky and thankful to have those people who went through the same experience in Holland around me. They understood how great it was. I will miss them, but I guess we all are tired of saying goodbyes, and we know we're going to see each other somewhere, someday again.

doesn't matter where, just as long as it's this year!



Ps. this was the invitation photo.


And people's comments for the event;

Noooo waaaay!!!! Biach!!!! You leaving tooo?!!!!! :( PERKELE!!!!!! I hate you!

I'll be there to show my last respect..... and to drink beer obviously!!

Nobody's having any specific plans on that day, we're no couples or anything:P right?

Why there is a bloody heart on the picture??

2 comments:

  1. aww jalle <3 what on earth will you do without me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i plan on moving on, but i will never forget you.

      Delete