Monday, April 16, 2012

Many levels of fun

Last weekend Campus Entertainment, the project learning environment of my degree program, opened the doors to game heaven Levels. This event offered the chance to revisit your childhood games, see the progress of technology, listen to what professionals have to say and watch how men battle against each other on miniature medieval platforms.












forget about home theatres, this is the ultimate entertainment system

Oddly enough it was only my first time to visit the event, but it was worth it! Though the thing what went through my head, as I watched people being mesmerized by the screens, was the story of a young Korean guy's heart stopping, when he played for 50 hours without food and sleep.

Anyways, here's the best game trailer I've ever seen. To be honest it beats all movie trailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment